Thursday, May 2, 2013

The new jcp

Have you been to JC Penney lately?  I recently checked it out after seeing their fun colorful circulars in the paper.  My has it changed.  They have really stepped up their game.  I bought like 5 shirts and several necklaces and have had nothing but compliments.  I'm all like, it's JCP.  You must go see for yourself.  Not only do they have fun clothes, jewlery, and handbags, etc...  They also have a home decor line by Jonathan Adler called Happy Chic.  I took some pictures the other day and I just have to share.



















What do you think?  Nice, right.  And like a fraction of the things on his website.  Who doesn't love Greek Key or a navy zig zag print poof.

And look what else I found.  A whole Pantone line. 

 Ombre!














Not the JCP you used to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment