Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's day is around the corner...

Mother's Day is just around the corner.  I figured I'd do a post to drop some hints specifically state, what I would like.  I have been a huge fan of Michelle Armas for a while now and I have wanted one of her paintings ( any one) since I first laid eyes on them.  She currently has a sale going on for Mother's Day and while I won't ask for a real canvas painting, a print sure would make this girl happy.  I am curating things for my gallery wall and a Michelle Armas print would be perfect.


Here are a few of the paintings I love.

Image of  NEW Laura Canvas Print
Laura

Image of Spencer
Spencer

Image of Blarney Large Prints
Blarney

And here's the one I want

Image of Pamela Large Prints
Pamela

If you hop over to her site, you can get 15% off in honor of Mother's Day.

The prints are really reasonable.  I think the Pamela print I want is around $35.  I think it would look spectacular as part of my gallery wall.

*To purchase the Pamela print just click this link - Pamela
Easy enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment