Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Falling off the wagon

I have seriously fallen off the getting in shape wagon this week.  I don't know whats come over me.  I mean, I realize that I'll have to wear a swimsuit infront of everyone at the pool in like 3 weeks, and yet I still eat like I'm 10 and have a great metabolism.  I have such a sweet tooth and am a total foodie, so giving up the good stuff (cupcakes, milkshakes, wings, etc...)  for the really good (healthy) is just hard.  I suppose it would be easier if I had more time to really think about what I should eat for the week and then actually prepare healthy food instead of eating out.  Ain't nobody got time for that. 

Steak n Shake Mocha shake

KFC chocolate chip cookies
-these are like crack


Alright...  starting tomorrow, I'm jumping right back on that wagon. 

I have in the past taped swimsuit catalog pictures all over my house, especially on the inside of the cabinet doors and in the fridge.  That way when I go to grab junk food I'm reminded of what I really want.  And, A enjoyed the pictures too!

Maybe I'll have to try that again. 

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment