Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lovely outdoor seating


I just got the new Frontgate catalog the other day and wanted to do a post on their outdoor furniture, so I guess today's the day.  What really caught my eye other than the beautiful coral color, was the piping.  Love. Piping.   I can't afford any of it but it's fun to look and you never know when you might come across a great deal on a set similar to these.  Talk about inspiration.  You could design a whole room (indoor or out) around these colors and styles. 

Metropolitan Seating in White Finish
Metropolitan Seating

I think this one is my favorite.  You had me at coral with white piping, funky umbrella and gorgeous pool. 

Here are a few others that caught my eye.


Glen Isle Seating in White Finish
Glen Isle Seating in White Finish

Did you see that bamboo lantern???

Tropical Bamboo Lantern


Tropical Bamboo Lantern

It also comes in red, which would look great with this blue set.

Cassara Seating
Cassara Seating


Tribeca Seating
Tribeca Seating

And here's a show stopper from Horchow.  I love the beautiful colors of the sets above, but it's hard to beat the understated elegance of black and white.  Actually, I don't think anything is understated here.  Just Gorgeous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment