Friday, April 5, 2013

Long time no see

It's been awhile.  Lots going on around here but I have been seeing so many things and I have so many ideas to pass along, so I'm back. 

I was checking out One King's Lane this morning and I just can't help but share a few of my favorite finds.

Lantern Love!

Taylor 18" Lantern, Grasshopper

Taylor 18" Lantern, Orange Tree

Isabel 18" Lantern, China Blue

And how long have I been wanting a garden stool?  Forever.

Garden Stool, White

My front porch is calling for this.  I mean, seriously screaming.

Garden Stool, Celadon

Fourmaintraux Vases Slate, Set of 2

Pagoda Mirror, Chinese Red

I am all about some Chinoiserie style.

Just a few things I'm loving lately.

Hope you have a great weekend and I promise I'll be back sooner than 3 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment