Friday, November 16, 2012

Be still my heart

While browsing blogs yesterday I came across a beautiful black and white horizontal stripe dress.  I immediately thought I had found a dress to wear to the formal Christmas party we're going to in a few weeks until I saw the price tag.  I clicked on the link and it took me to Kate Spade's website and a $478.00 price tag.  I think I need to keep looking.  But I love the dress so much that I just had to share.  It also comes in one of my favorite color combinations, pink and orange. 

striped carolyn dress

striped carolyn dress

I love it.  Classic lines yet fun.

I also wanted to share another black and white beauty that stole my heart a few months ago. 


This stunning gown by Oscar de la Renta.  It's perfection if you ask me. 

Have you seen any amazing dresses lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment