Tuesday, August 21, 2012

lantern for less

I mentioned the beautiful lantern that I want from Urban Electric Company the other day and how I will probably never have it because of it's price tag.  But low and behold I walked into my sister in laws house last Saturday and she had an amazing lantern hanging in her kitchen.  At first glance I thought it might be from Urban Electric since they do have various styles.  I was a little jealous.  I asked her where she got it and she said...Pottery Barn.  No way!  Apparently I haven't looked at their lighting in a while.  So of course the first thing I do when I go home is hop on the Pottery Barn website and check out this lantern.  I just knew it was going to be crazy expensive.  But to my surprise, it's only $399.00.  What a steal compared to my dream lantern that sells for $3,070.00 and so stylish too!


It looks great in the picture but even better in person.  So now I am wondering if I should bite the bullet and just go for it. 

Have you seen any great lanterns lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment