Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In love with a lantern

I have commented before on how my taste is way over my budget and this is no exception.  Why must I be head over heels in love with a lantern that I can't have unless I win the lottery.  Maybe once the kids are out of daycare...  No.  I still can't justify spending...are you ready... $3,070.00 on one hanging lantern. 

Well, do you want to see it?


Don't you just love it?  I don't  have to have the light blue color, although it is beautiful.  I would be happy with it in any color.  Are you listening lantern fairy?


 


Chisholm Hall Lantern by Urban Electric Company

This is the Chisholm Hall Lantern by Urban Electric Company in Charleston and it comes in a ton of colors if you're interested in buying it for your home.  I have had my eye on it for a long time and finally figured out who makes it after I saw it on the Fificheek blog.  So glad I finally know where to buy it even if I can't afford it.  I'll definitely be putting this on my inspiration board.

No comments:

Post a Comment