Friday, June 1, 2012

Union Jack

I am thinking about redoing my boys bedroom since little l just turned two and he really loves laying in big L's bed.  Maybe it's time to move out the crib and move in a big boy bed.  We actually have one under our house that matches the bed we currently have in the room.  Plus, it gives me a good reason to spruce up the room.  I have had my eye on anything Union Jack lately.  Maybe it's everywhere because of the Queen's diamond jubilee.  Anyway, I'm thinking of using it in their room.  Actually I am toying with doing half US and half London.  Who knows.  Anyway here are some fun Union Jack decor images.








There's just something about it that I love.  I'm not going to go crazy and do the whole room in it or anything maybe just one or two things. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment