Friday, March 16, 2012

Projects Projects and more Projects

I have so many projects started and needing to be started I can hardly keep it all straight.  Pictures will be coming soon but let me mention a few.  I recently bought an awesome old wood desk at the ReStore and I am in the process of painting it.  It currently has a coat of Annie Sloan's Duck Egg Blue on it but not finished.  I then decided it may need to be white to highlight the green background of the bookshelves I just put above it.  Then I started thinking...how crazy would it be if I painted the desk green.  Here are some examples:


(yes, I know this isn't a desk)


Beautiful inspiration right.  Anyone who knows me, knows that me thinking about painting it green means I am painting it green this weekend.  I am heading to Michaels at lunch to get gold rub n buff for the hardware.  I can always repaint it right.

Next project is redoing a china cabinet and them doing a gallery frame wall in the living room.  I need to finish the lamps I painted orange...if I'm keeping them orange.  I did start and finish painting stripes in the kitchen last week, so I can check that off my list.  Now considering doing stripes in the living room.  Who knows.  My husband will tell you if it stands still I will paint it. 

For some reason I can't get these out of my head.  I have a major sweet tooth.  Plus they're beautiful too.
Macaroons!  They will ship these from the Laduree store in NY.

I feel really strongly that I need to order these.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love the desks. I actually purchased one at a yard sale. You wouldn't believe the price if I told. I'm thinking Purple.

    ReplyDelete