Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lamps!

I don't know how many posts I've done on lamps but this isn't the first and it surely ain't the last.  I LOVE lamps.  I gravitate to them.  They're like a great pair of shoes for your room and yes I mean pair.  I always buy two.  I am always on the hunt for great lamps and great prices.  TJ Maxx and Home Goods are always good go to's but have you seen the lamps at Target lately?  They have come a long way in their home decor.  Here are a few lamp shades and lamp bases from Target.

Mix-and-Match Lamp Shade - Trimmed Shade - White (Large)
I have this one.  The grosgrain ribbon is a nice touch.


Flocked Lamp Shade - Yellow (Large)

Room Essentials® Mix-and-Match Lamp Shade - White (Medium)
These plain white drum shades are perfect for customizing a lamp for cheap.  Last weekend I covered 2 of these in fabric and wrapped 2 different white drum shades with navy grosgrain ribbon on top and bottom.  They look spectacular and the lamp shades were like $15.


Mix-and-Match Lamp Shade - Chevron Lamp Shade - Gold (Large)
This gold chevron looks great in person ( I bought these too).  I don't know about your Target but at mine, if you see it and like it, you'd better go ahead and buy it because they tend to not restock.

Mix-and-Match Lamp - Polyresin Lamp Base - Large

I have the gold chevron drum shades on this base. 


Glass Tear Drop Lamp Base - Clear (Medium) (Includes CFL Bulb)


 
Mix-and-Match Lamp - Glass Lamp Base - Large
I currently have the white drum shade with gray grosgrain ribbon on this lamp.


Here are a few others that I like.

Mix-and-Match Lamp - Polyresin Lamp Base - Large

Mix-and-Match Lamp - Glass Lamp Base - Turquoise (Large)

The great thing about all these lamps is that they are really inexpensive and you can mix and match the shades around on the bases which I like to do all the time.

Have you found any great places to buy lamps lately?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment