Monday, March 26, 2012

Do you Joss and Main?

Do you browse the daily decorators sale sites like Joss and Main or One King's Lane?  You owe it to yourself to check them daily.  I had been checking them everyday but never buying anything so I stopped looking and wouldn't you know it when I stopped they started having all these cool sales that I loved and could actually afford. Ever since then I make it a point to check them everyday.  You never know what you'll find and you can always get great decorating ideas.  Just yesterday I found a sale by Danika Herrick of the blog Gorgeous Shiny Things.  She's the lovely lady that sells Overlay's.  You can still check out her sale at Joss and Main for the next couple of days. 







There's a sale coming up on Thursday from Young House Love.  Should be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment