Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Rug at Home Decorators

After yesterday's post about the beautiful blue couch, I went to the company's website to see what the total order price would be including shipping.  AND I can't beleive it, they don't have delivery!  You have to pick it up at their warehouse which is in Fargo, ND.  So....guess I'm not getting that couch.  The search continues....    

Thought I'd share a beautiful rug I found in the Home Decorators catalog recently.  I think it needs a home in my house.  Surely I can find a space for it.
Castleberry Area Rug

Castleberry Area Rug

It comes in 3 different colors but this Gold/Grey combo is my favorite.  And at under $500 bucks for an 8x11, that's a steal.

Also love anything houndstooth but especially their yellow houndstooth rug.  This would look awesome with navy in the room.  Maybe a navy couch or just a neutral couch with navy painted accent tables.
(sorry folks, couldn't get image but you can hop over there and check it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment