Friday, October 14, 2011

Wallpaper for my guest bath

I have been thinking for yeas now about wallpapering my guest bathroom.  I just haven't found anything that I fell in love with enough that I know I won't want to change in 6 months.  One of the reasons I love paint so much is because I can change it anytime I want to.  In fact, my kitchen has been about 5 different colors in 4 years.  I like change.  But I think I found one I can live with.  I t has 2 things in it I love.  Stripes and chevron.
I just need to find someone to hang it for me. Take a look....

I love these colors.  The chevron doesn't show up too much on the computer moniter, but trust me, it's there.  What do you think?

Here are a few other bathrooms that I like...








You know after looking ath these bathrooms again, it makes me want to do beadboard in the bathroom about 5 feet up the wall and go for a really graphic pattern.  See, I just can't decide. 

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment