Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jonathan Adler

I love looking at all of the beautiful things Jonathan Adler had on his website.  I just wish I could afford it.  Actually, I recently heard that some of his things like stationary and cups are in TJMaxx stores and Marshalls.  And it's true because I found some lovely chevron tumblers in Marshall's about 2 weeks ago.  They were such a good price....$7 bucks for like 6 cups.  There just fun.  Keep an eye out next time you're there.  Here are some of my favorite things on his website.

Zig Zag ThrowRichard Nixon ThrowZig Zag ThrowCubes ThrowRichard Nixon Throw

Gift EnclosuresDie-Cut Note PadNote Cube with Pencil HoleCrystal CoastersLarge Acrylic Tray

Chippendale Arm ChairHaines Chair in Cashin SnowMorrow Settee in Newport Grass with white base

....you get the idea.  Hop on over and check it out. http://www.jonathanadler.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment