Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Essie nail polish

I had never heard of Essie nail polish until I bought it on impulse at Jcrew a year or so ago.  I thought $8 bucks was a little much, but like I said it was an impulse buy.  Turns out, I love it.  I look for it everytime I'm in the Jcrew store but it's not usually there.  I was really excited when I saw it recently in Walgreeens of all places.  It's still $8 bucks, but it does last a while.  They have such beautiful colors.  You should check it out.  Here are some of the new colors....

School of Hard Rocks

cocktail bling
Cocktail Bling

bobbing for baubles
Bobbing for Baubles


merino cool
Merino Cool

dive bar
Dive Bar

I just bought the last two at Walgreens the other day and I am loving them. I don't usually even wear nail polish on my finger nails, but they are just so pretty.  And the Dive Bar color, it looks like peacock blue.  It just shines when the light hits it.  What do you think?  Do you like Essie?

No comments:

Post a Comment