Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Built in Bunk Beds

Seeing as how we have 2 boys and a 2 bedroom house, we are very limited on space.  We actually have quite a bit of storage in our house but there is only one closet in the boys room.  I have seen several pictures of built in bunk beds that I love online. I think that if I do bunk beds that will leave room for 2 dressers and just more floor space.  Take a look at some bunk beds that I love....









Love this one!  This would really be great for the boys and give floor space.









Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
I really like the sconces that most of these pictures have.  It just gives it so much more detail and  looks so inviting.

6 comments:

  1. Where can I get the plans for these bunk beds, I would like to choose one and have it built for my home. Any suggestions?

    Chris
    getusfunded@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would also like to know where to find plans to build these. i've looked all over for them, but haven't found any. any ideas? Jaime - hime100@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. find the majority of the present day new and utilized apparatuses in Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming on KSL. Sofas, seats, beds, tables, and much more! Best Selling Bedroom Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for the awesome blog post. I’m having troubles subscribing to your blogs feed. Thought I’d let you know https://www.one-commonwealth.com/how-can-you-be-more-space-efficient-with-storage-beds/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impartial and fair blog, making it pleasurable for the gathering of people to peruse.
    lshapedbunkbed

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. pay weekly beds

    ReplyDelete