Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Built in Bunk Beds

Seeing as how we have 2 boys and a 2 bedroom house, we are very limited on space.  We actually have quite a bit of storage in our house but there is only one closet in the boys room.  I have seen several pictures of built in bunk beds that I love online. I think that if I do bunk beds that will leave room for 2 dressers and just more floor space.  Take a look at some bunk beds that I love....









Love this one!  This would really be great for the boys and give floor space.









Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
I really like the sconces that most of these pictures have.  It just gives it so much more detail and  looks so inviting.

3 comments:

  1. Where can I get the plans for these bunk beds, I would like to choose one and have it built for my home. Any suggestions?

    Chris
    getusfunded@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would also like to know where to find plans to build these. i've looked all over for them, but haven't found any. any ideas? Jaime - hime100@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. toms shoes with new style is very comfortable,you are worth for it.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
    Toms Womens Bamboo Blue Shoes
    Toms Women Zebra Canvas Shoes Beige Striped
    Toms Women Zebra Canvas Shoes Black Striped

    ReplyDelete